Saturday, May 11, 2024

Reviews of More Books I’ve Read

 

Ok, I know what you’re thinking, ‘Hasn’t she already put out a post of book reviews??’ And the answer is, yes, I have. But there are just so many good books out there, I couldn’t help myself! Reading is one of the things that makes me the most happy. So here is a list of books that I enjoyed:

Anne of Green Gables     by: Lucy Maud Montgomery

I loved this book so much! It was truly amazing. It is fun to read how Anne goes about her life, the trouble she gets into ;), and how she views the world around her. This book was so amazing. I love the entire series of Anne, and they are truly amazing books that really make you think about the world around you.

Alice in Wonderland    by: Lewis Carrol

This book was so quirky and fun! I have always been an Alice in Wonderland fan, but I had never actually read the book. But once I did, I was so glad. This book is so fun to read, you can never get bored when diving into one of Alice’s adventures. All of the fun and well-written parts of this book make up an incredible book, that I definitely recommend reading!

My Family for the War    by: Anne C. Voorhoeve

This book definitely isn’t perfect, and may not be the best for especially little kids. It has a slight amount of cursing in it. But other than that, I found this a great read. It really shows you the life of some of the people in the World Wars. You will find yourself clinging to hope just like Frances does, and your heart will drop as you read through her life story. This book is truly amazing, and I felt like I was really going through Frances’ life as I read it. It was a truly amazing experience to read this one.

Farewell  to Manzanar    by: Jeanne Wakatsuki Houston and James D. Houston

This book was incredible! It tells the story of World War II. The life of Jeanne Wakatsuki. Sent to many internment camps. This story was very enjoyable. This book really shows what life was like for some of the people in World War II. This story was amazing and well-written. I loved reading about this girls incredible journey.


And that, my friends, is the end of my reviews. I hope you enjoyed this, and are inspired to read a few of these good books.





No comments:

Post a Comment